If a particular rateplan or roomtype isn't appearing when you check for availability, and you're unsure why, the following checklist can help you work it out.
Check the following steps:
- Is there availability loaded for each date, for the roomtype and rateplan in question? (If the rateplan is using pooled availability, check the availability for the default rateplan.)
- Are there rates loaded for each date, for the roomtype and rateplan in question?
- Is the rateplan being searched for valid for those dates - check the rate plan 'valid to' date
- Is there a closeout enabled for that date? Check all levels of closeout- whole hotel, roomtype only, roomtype and rateplan, or rateplan only.
- Is there a minimum stay set that exceeds the length of stay searched for? As with closeouts, check all levels.
- Is there a minimum or maximum stay set for the rateplan? (On Step 2 when you edit the rateplan.)
- Is the rateplan enabled for that URL?
- Is the roomtype enabled for that URL?
- Is the roomtype enabled for that rateplan?
- Check the Max and Min Booking Dates on Step 2- if set, is the lead-in time less than the Min Booking Date / greater than the Max Booking Date?
- Does the rateplan have the Stay On / Arrival On days set?
- Is the rateplan hidden from general availability search?
- Some rateplans could have the same names. Use the IDs of the rateplans to distinguish them (found in the URL of pages related to the rateplan, such as /admin/addedittarrif?id=XXXX)
- Check you max hour for bookings on all your urls. This can be checked under Settings > Urls settings
- For Ireland Hotels, has the property agreed to the terms?