Once Logged into the Booking Engine, click on Admin and then Rateplans Tabs.
1. The Click Add New Rate Plan as below.
2. There are 5 steps in the process of building a Rate Plan
- Step 1 - Enter all details of rateplan including
- Long Description - this will appear on the Check Availability Page & the Confirmation Email.
- Short Description - this will appear on the Specials pages
- Rateplan Image
- Consolidator Image - if you are selling this rate on a consolidator site.
- Step 2 -
- Enter valid to and from dates (to date should be pushed out as far as possible)
- Minimum Stay & Maximum Stay
- Max Booking Date for Last Minute Bookings - (if none select none, not 0),
- Min Booking Date for Advance Purchase Bookings - (if none select none, not 0),
- Cancellation detail - days & time that guest can cancel until
- Stay & Arrival Dates
- 'Set to offline' should remain un-ticked unless rateplan should not appear on the front end for sale
- Step 3 -
- Select grouped offers the rateplan should appear on
- Select how rates should appear ie. Total Stay or Per Night.
- 'Rooms from' price should be the lowest price the rateplan is available at for that period and will appear on the specials page on the front end.
- 'Show availability on calendar' should only be selected for certain rateplans that have limited availability over a particular period eg. sale rateplan/friday night offer etc
- Step 4 -
- If the Pre Payment module is enabled, the option to make this rateplan prepaid will appear
- Select 'Pull from central availability' in order to pull from main availability pool
- Select floating rateplan if floating from another rateplan, otherwise leave un-ticked and load rates separately for that particular rateplan
- Step 5 -
- Tick all available roomtypes rateplan is available on,
- Active URLs - which URLs that rateplan will be available to sell on - always select your site & mobile site. Then select which consolidator sites you want the rateplan to be available on.
- Any terms & conditions specific to this rateplan only. These will appear above the General T&Cs.
Once all steps in the Booking Engine Build Process you then click Update in Step 5 to save the rateplan.
ALWAYS check the rateplan from the front end of the site, as a guest would see it, so you can be sure it's set up correctly