AvialPro rebranded to D-Edge in May 2019
- Enable D-EDGE under Settings > Integrations
- Give D-EDGE your Hotel id from this Channel Manager page.
- Let D-EDGEknow which rooms and rateplans to map
- Use Central Availability for rateplans that are on Availpro as you are updating availability for default rateplan only
- Floating rates work with Availpro, so make sure that Floating Rate are not mapped in Step 4 of the rateplan set up, and you are sending floating rates through D-EDGE
- Remove all Closeouts & MLOS in place on the booking engine & resend through from D-EDGE
- Close out management via channel manager: D-EDGErestrictions are sent based on RatePlan/Room Type combination
To review the restrictions, you will need to expand each Room/Rateplan group:
If you see restrictions applied for 'Whole Hotel' it means these have been put in place manually on your booking engine and can't be overridden by D-EDGE.
The best practice is to keep all restrictions coming from D-EDGE- you may want to remove the restrictions you have in place for whole hotel and send them over from D-EDGEinstead.