AvialPro has rebranded to D-Edge in May 2019
- Enable Availpro in the Settings section under the Channel Manager section
- Give Availpro your Hotel id from this Channel Manager page.
- Let Availpro know which rooms and rateplans to map
- Use Central Availability for rateplans that are on Availpro as you are updating availability for default rateplan only
- Floating rates work with Availpro, so make sure that Floating Rate are not mapped in Step 4 of the rateplan set up, and you are sending floating rates through AvailPro
- Remove all Closeouts & MLOS in place on the booking engine & resend through from Availpro
- Close out management via channel manager: Availpro restrictions are sent based on RatePlan/Room Type combination
To review the restrictions, you will need to expand each Room/Rateplan group:
If you see restrictions applied for 'Whole Hotel' it means these have been put in place manually on your booking engine and can't be overridden by Availpro.
The best practice is to keep all restrictions coming from Availpro - you may want to remove the restrictions you have in place for whole hotel and send them over from Availpro instead.