- Under Pages, select New
- The following items are required:
- Title: Title of page for internal use
- Document URL: URL of new page (i.e test-new-page.html will display as www.yourwebsite.com/test-new-page.html)
- Document URL cannot contain any spaces and must end with .html
- Layout. Choose desired layout for page.
- Submit Data
- The newly created page will appear on the Pages column on the left-hand side.
- Click into the new page to begin adding content.
There are three sections that need to be completed when creating a new page.
1) Edit Page/Content
Select the Edit Page/Content tab. Under this tab it is possible to:-
- Add & format any text to appear on the page in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Add links to files
- Add a form to a page
2) Page/Content Setup
Under the Page/Content Setup tab it is possible to:-
- Edit the title of the page
- Edit the document URL
- Make a page public/unpublic – ensure this is ticked to set the page live.
- Add any required META
- Update the page layout
3) Advanced Settings
Under Advanced Settings it is possible to add any features to a page i.e items that are not plain text/content.
- Add a banner to page
- Add a gallery to a page
- Add Data Set(s) to a page
Once all sections have been completed, the page needs to be set live.
The page can be set live in two ways:-
- Under the Page/Content Setup tab, ensure the Make Public box has been ticked
- Under the Pages column, click on the three dots next to the page that is to be made live.
- Select Active/Inactive
- The (not active) will disappear from the Page name to indicate the page has been set public/live.