Occupants are created under the Accommodation section of the booking engine.
They represent the types of people who can occupy your units. E.g. Adult / Child etc
To set these up follow these steps:
- Go to Accommodation > Occupants
- By default some occupants are in place already - if you want to edit these click on 3 dots beside occupant name and click "edit"
- If you want to add new occupants - click on "Add Occupant" in top Right hand Corner
- Fill out the relevant information
- Name: Name of occupant type
- Minimum Age: Minimum age of occupant type (for internal reference only)
- Maximum Age: Maximum age of occupant type (for internal reference only)
- Age Qualifying Code: Used in conjunction with Channel Managers to ensure successful mapping.