There are 3 steps to add a gallery or banner to your website:-
- Create the Gallery/Banner
- Upload the image(s) to the Gallery/Banner
- Add Gallery/Banner to page
1) Create the Gallery/Banner
- Go to Modules > Advanced Gallery
- Select Add New Header/Image Row
- Fill out the required information:-
- Title: Title for gallery for internal use only
- Insidegallery: A gallery that is to be added to inside pages
- Banner: Homepage or inside page banner
- Gallerypage: For the main gallery page
- Image Width & Height: Correct dimensions are to be added depending on type*
Dimensions are as follows:
- Insidegallery: Width 500; Height 330
- Banner: Width 1600; Height 900
- Gallerypage: Width 330; Height 330
*Note: If the dimensions are incorrect, the image will not display correctly on the front end.
2) Upload the image(s) to the Gallery/Banner
- Edit your gallery/banner of choice
- Ensure your image is the correct dimensions and has been compressed. There are many free online tools to assist with resizing & compressing images.
- To double check the dimensions required for the image, select Image Row Settings
- Select Upload an Image and choose your image to upload
- The uploaded image will appear under Images.
- Choose what images to display or not by marking them public (blue tick) or not public (X)
3) Add Gallery/Banner to page
- Select the required page and go to Advanced Settings
To add a Gallery:-
InsideGallery: Under GALLERYIMAGEROW_insidegallery, choose gallery type from the dropdown menu.
Gallerypage: Under GALLERYIMAGEROW_gallerypage, choose gallery type from the dropdown menu.
Banner: Under GALLERYIMAGEROW_banner, choose gallery type from the dropdown menu.
- Submit Changes