The website is split into two categories:-
All created pages are found under Pages.
- To reorder these pages for internal use click on Order (top left). Click & drag items to where you’d like them. Save.
- Pages that are not yet public will have (not active) next to them.
- Hidden pages are public but the user requires a specific URL to access them.
- Each page can also have subpages. E.g Rooms is one page with two subpages - Double Room & Deluxe Room.
- Find New Page: Search for a specific page.
- Add New Page: Add a new page.
- Clone Language: Clone all pages to a new language.
- Undelete Pages: Retrieve the last deleted page.
The main modules are:-
- Menu Manager. Update & manage main menu and footer menu.
- Images/Flash. Upload images to be inserted within the copy/content of a page.
- Advanced Gallery. Upload & manage home banner images, inside page banner images and all galleries.
- Files. Upload & manage all PDF & Word documents.
- News. Add news items.
- Advanced Forms. Create & manage all forms.
- Form Export. Export database.
- Data Sets. Create & manage all features to be added to a page.
- Rewrites. Set up a URL redirect.
- Template Settings. Add/edit; logos, template colours, social links, footer links, GTM.