Packages are created under the Accommodation section of the Booking Engine. These are the offers you want to sell to your guests. e.g. Book Early and Save, Room Only, Bed & Breakfast.
To set these up follow the steps below;
- Go to Accommodation > Packages
- Select Add Package
- Fill in the required fields:-
- Name: Tariff Name
- ID: Unique 4 digit ID code
- Package Code: Rate code to be used in conjunction with specials offers, ezines etc.
- Description: Full description of tariff & what is included in the offer
- Terms and Conditions: Tariff specific terms & conditions. This will appear on the guest's confirmation email
- Validity: Booking date range, arrival date range & stay date range (including days) can be set
- Booking Window Before Day of Arrival: Minimum & maximum booking windows can be set
- Stay Duration: Minimum & maximum stay for the tariff can be set
- Unit Booking Limit: Number of rooms/inventory type to book can be set.
- Direct Channel Settings: Badges to identify features of the package can be used.
- There is also setting to hide the tariff from a general search. If the user has a ratecode or URL to the packages, they may access it.
- Other Settings: Cancellation window, board basis and prepayment can be enabled.
- Multiple features of the package can be chosen from preset values.
- Add a featured image to display next to the package
- The Unit types that the package is available on can be set
- Select the channels that the tariff is available on. i.e. Direct for your website
- Save all changes
- The newly created package will appear under your list of tariffs.
- It is possible to filter these packages by active/inactive or valid/not valid status by selecting the filter icon