Tariffs are created under the Accommodation section of the IBE
- Go to Accommodation > Tariffs
- Select Add Tariff
- Fill in the required fields:-
- Name: Tariff Name
- ID: Unique 4 digit ID code
- Tariff Code: Rate code to be used in conjunction with specials offers, ezines etc.
- Description: Full description of tariff & what is included in the offer
- Terms and Conditions: Tariff specific terms & conditions. This will appear on the guest's confirmation email
- Validity: Booking date range, arrival date range & stay date range (including days) can be set
- Booking Window Before Day of Arrival: Minimum & maximum booking windows can be set
- Stay Duration: Minimum & maximum stay for the tariff can be set
- Inventory Booking Limit: Number of rooms/inventory type to book can be set.
- Direct Channel Settings: Badges to identify features of the rateplan can be used.
- There is also setting to hide the tariff from a general search. If the user has a ratecode or URL to the tariff, they may access it.
- Other Settings: Cancellation window, board basis and prepayment can be enabled.
- Multiple features of the rateplan can be chosen from preset values.
- Add a featured image to display next to the tariff
- The inventory types that the tariff is available on can be set
- Select the channels that the tariff is available on. e.g bookings.YOURWEBSITE.com
- Save all changes
- The newly created tariff will appear under your list of tariffs.
- It is possible to filter these tariffs by active/inactive or valid/not valid status by selecting the filter icon