Rates are set under the Accommodation section in booking engine lite.
To Update or Set your rates go to Accommodation > Rates
The rate screen explained:-
- Package drop down menu. Choose a package from the dropdown menu to set it's rate manually
- Choose to update rates for all channels or individually
- If your property uses rate bands, these can be set &enabled
- If your property floats their rates from a default package, the floating supplements may be set & enabled.
- Rates can be updated in bulk using the Bulk update Feature
- To upload a rate, simply type the new rate into a box and tab across. A green notification 'Rate Updated' will appear on the top right hand corner of the screen to indicate the rate change was successful.
- In the below example, the rate for the Deluxe Double Room is €85.00. This is the rate for the room itself based on the amount of occupants set under the inventory type (i.e 2pax)
- Single Occupancy is the rate for a single occupant in the same room (leave blank if there is no single occupancy rate)
- Child is the additional rate for any child in the room (this should be left blank if there is no additional charge for children)
- Adult is the rate per adult staying in the room. Please note this does not refer to an additional adult (i.e a 3rd adult in the room). If this option is chosen, the rate for one adult in this case would be €43, the rate for two adults would be €86, and the rate for three adults would be €129. Leave this blank if your property does not charge per adult.