Net Affinity use the Google Authenticator app to create a safer login to our payment system. You will use this app alongside your regular login and password to access the payment system. The ‘Token’ field will be populated with the 6 numbers generated by the GA app. It is really simple to use and improves security and GDPR compliance.
1. Install Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone.
2. Visit Google Play or App Store and search for Google Authenticator.
3. Download and install the application.
4. Go to payment gateway login page https://securepay.netaffinity.com/login (this can be done on your desktop) and enter your username and password (Contact support if you don’t have a username.) Login.
5. Given a successful login, you will be redirected to the page ‘OTP Enrollment’ to set up the OTP code.
6. Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code with Google Authenticator app on your mobile.
- You may be prompted by the app to download a Barcode Scanner if you don’t already have one installed.
- The App will use the Camera on your Phone to scan the QR Code
7. Open the Google Authenticator application.
8. Tap the BEGIN button, if it’s the first time you’re using the app, or the plus (+) icon, if you are adding an account.
9. You will be given some info about the app in an intro screen, you can tap through these or hit SKIP.
10. You will be asked to SCAN A BARCODE or ENTER A CODE. Choose SCAN A BARCODE.
11. The app will ask for access to your Camera – allow this.
12. Tap ‘Scan Barcode’ and then point your camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
13. Enter the freshly generated OTP code on your mobile device in the box on the page to Check it button and click it. This code is just 6 digits, there is no need for the space.
14. If your code is correct, you will see a confirmation message in Green. If your code is incorrect, wait a minute to generate a new verification code on your mobile device, then entering it on your computer.
15. If you are still having issues, check the time on your phone & PC, these times must match exactly. If they don’t, go to the SETTINGS on your phone, go to the DATE & TIME settings and ensure the time is set to AUTOMATIC DATE & TIME. How to get to this may vary for each type of phone.
Example 1: Hauwei P9
Example 2: Samsung S6
16. After this, your set up in now complete. Click LOGOUT.
17. To see the credit card numbers within the booking engine, view the relevant booking, and scroll down to the CC details
18. You will be redirected to a new screen. Enter your Secure Pay username, password and the 6-digit number (no spaces) that is generated in to the ‘Token’ field. Make sure that you click Enter quickly as the 6-digit number only has a 1-minute shelf life.
- If the code does not work for you when trying to see the CC details, firstly double check the time on your PC & phone as per point 15 and ensure that your phone is set to AUTOMATIC DATE & TIME.
- If you need to reset your password for Secure Pay, there is a button which will send you a password reset email underneath the login for CC details in the booking engine.
- If you enter the wrong password 3 times, you will disable your account. Contact Net Affinity to reset this for you.
- If you have gotten a new phone, then you will need to repeat this process, contact Net Affinity to reset the OTP token for you.