Net Affinity use the Google Authenticator app to create a safer login to our payment system. You will use this app alongside your regular login and password to access the payment system. The ‘Token’ field will be populated with the 6 numbers generated by the GA app. It is really simple to use and improves security and GDPR compliance.
1. Install Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone.
2. Visit Google Play or App Store and search for Google Authenticator.
3. Download and install the application
4. Go to payment gateway login page https://securepay.netaffinity.com/login (this can be done on your desktop) and enter your username and password (Contact support if you don’t have a username.) Login.
5. Given a successful login, you will be redirected to the page ‘OTP Enrollment’ to set up the OTP code.
6. Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code with Google Authenticator app on your mobile.
- You may be prompted by the app to download a Barcode Scanner if you don’t already have one installed.
- The App will use the Camera on your Phone to scan the QR Code
7. Open the Google Authenticator application.
8. Tap the plus (+) icon or Begin setup if it’s the first time you are using the app. .
9. You will be asked to ‘Scan barcode’ or ‘Manual entry’. Choose ‘Scan barcode’.
10. Then point your camera at the QR code on your computer screen. The camera on your phone will scan the QR code
11. Enter the freshly generated OTP code on your mobile device in the box on the page to CHECK IT button and click it. This code is just 6 digits, there is no need for the space.
12. If your code is correct, you will see a confirmation message in Green. If your code is incorrect, wait a minute to generate a new verification code on your mobile device, then enter it on your computer.
13. If you are still having issues, check the time on your phone & PC, these times must match exactly. If they don’t, go to the SETTINGS on your phone, go to the DATE & TIME settings and ensure the time is set to AUTOMATIC DATE & TIME. How to get this may vary for each type of phone.
E.g. Iphone – Settings > General > Date & Time
14. After this, your set up in now complete. Click LOGOUT.
15. To see the credit card numbers within the booking engine, view the relevant booking, and scroll down to the CC details
16. You will be redirected to a new screen. Enter your Secure Pay username, password and the 6-digit number (no spaces) that is generated in to the ‘Token’ field. Make sure that you click Enter quickly as the 6-digit number only has a 1-minute shelf life.
- If the code does not work for you when trying to see the CC details, firstly double check the time on your PC & phone as per point 15 and ensure that your phone is set to AUTOMATIC DATE & TIME.
- If you need to reset your password for Secure Pay, there is a button which will send you a password reset email underneath the login for CC details in the booking engine.
- If you enter the wrong password 3 times, you will disable your account. Contact Net Affinity to reset this for you.
- If you have gotten a new phone, then you will need to repeat this process, contact Net Affinity to reset the OTP token for you.