Net Affinity use the Google Authenticator app to create a safer login to our payment system. You will use this app alongside your regular login and password to access the payment system. The ‘Token’ field will be populated with the 6 numbers generated by the GA app. It is really simple to use and improves security and GDPR compliance.
1. On Google Chrome, go to the Web Store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions and search for ‘Authenticator’ and ‘Add to Chrome’.
2. You will see the extension icon appear on your taskbar
3. Go to payment gateway login page https://securepay.netaffinity.com/login (this can be done on your desktop) and enter your username and password (Contact support if you don’t have a username.) Login.
4. Once you are logged in, you will see this page.
5. With that page open, click on the ‘Authenticator’ icon from your taskbar
6. When the icon drops down opens and click on the 4 small boxes as highlighted below
7. Use your cursor to select the area just around the barcode on the left of the screen (see screenshot). You will need to include a margin around the box to ensure you get all the QR code.
8. You will get an onscreen message to say your username has been added so click ok.
9. Click on the Authenticator icon and Click on the 6 digit number with your mouse. You will get another pop up message to request permission to copy data. Click allow.
10. You can then paste this into the field under the heading ‘Check’ and click ‘Check it’
11. A green success message will appear and you will be automatically logged in. Your set up is now complete so you can LOG OUT.
12. To see the credit card numbers within the booking engine, view the relevant booking, and scroll down to the CC details
13. You will be redirected to a new screen. Enter your Secure Pay username, password and the 6-digit number (no spaces) that is generated in to the ‘Token’ field. Make sure that you click Enter quickly as the 6-digit number only has a 1-minute shelf life.
- If the code does not work for you when trying to see the CC details, firstly double check the time on your PC.
- Click on the cog on the right of Authenticator
- Click on ‘Sync Clock with Google’
- Click on ‘Allow’ in the pop up
- If you need to reset your password for Secure Pay, there is a button which will send you a password reset email underneath the login for CC details in the booking engine.
- If you enter the wrong password 3 times, you will disable your account. Contact Net Affinity to reset this for you.
- If you have gotten a new phone, then you will need to repeat this process, contact Net Affinity to reset the OTP token for you.