1. Why do I need a landing page?
A landing page is a great marketing tool that have higher conversion rate than any other website page. It’s also a great place to capture audiences and increase overall website traffic.
To read more about the benefits of landing pages, visit our blog:
2. Do I need to buy a landing page every time I want to create one?
No, a landing page is a once-off purchase which adds a landing page layout to your CMS – this means that you can create as many landing pages as you wish without any additional costs.
3. Do I need to add all 5 data sets before I set my landing page live?
No, however, we strongly advise utilising all available items for the landing page as they improve the engagement rate and conversions.
4. Can I have more than one call-to-action (CTA) buttons?
Only one CTA button is built into the landing page layout.
5. Can I change the landing page components once it is live?
Yes, you can always change the components you’re using in the Data Set you initially created it in. There is no need to then update the landing page layout – once the component is updated in the Data Set the change will be automatically visible on the live page.