Previously Action Bar and Secondary Section were editable on a per-page basis.
For example, if you wanted a Secondary Section on every page of your website, you would have to go to Page Settings on every page and add the content each time.
We have added a ‘Default’ area in Site Settings, whereby the user can now upload the content for the Action Bar and/or Secondary Section once in Site Settings.
There is also a ‘Custom’ area on each Page Settings.
Each section on Page Settings now has ‘Off’, ‘Default’ or ‘Custom’.
- Off – The module is off, does not show on this page
- Default – The default module in Site Settings will show on page
- Custom – The custom module in Page Settings will show on page
Default modules have the following benefits:
- No need to add content for the same module on each page
- No need to use Data Sets for this functionality
- If Default is selected for multiple pages, user can change the content on this section on all pages, by just making one change in Site Settings