You've just signed up for Website Builder and are eager to get started building your new website! We recommend to take a little time to become familiar with the dashboard first.
Did you know...
- Dashboard: Clicking on dashboard link will bring you to your website dashboard at any time.
- Shortcuts: We've added some shortcuts for some of the most popular items.
- Theme: This is the current theme of your website. You can switch themes easily here too - see our article on how to switch themes
- Need Help?: We've added some of our most popular How To Guides to help guide you through the process.
- Pages: Here you can add and update all pages for your website
- Modules: Under modules you'll find Forms, Galleries, Banners, News, Menus and more
- Media: Media allows you to upload files and images
- Settings: Under settings you can add your domain name, logos, update your footer, change your theme and general look of your website.
- View Website: You can view the front end of your website to see what it looks like at any time by clicking on the View Website button on the top right of Website Builder. This will open your website in a new tab
Now you know your way around the website builder, it's time to start building your website.