YouTube bumper ads are 6 second video campaigns that a viewer cannot skip. They are designed to reach a broader audience and are great to increase brand awareness using a short and memorable message. They are also cost affective and very affordable to run alongside other Google Ads campaigns.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of a prospecting campaign?
- What dimensions are Google remarketing ads?
- Why do I need to invest budget in brand campaigns?
- Why does Google Ads not always spend the budget allocated?
- Google Ads: What is a lookalike or similar audience targeting?
- Google Ads: Can we bid on other hotels' brand names?
- How often will my sitelinks be updated?
- Can I change the text on my HTML remarketing Ad?
- What can I do with videos that I have for my hotel?
- What are YouTube Bumper Ads?