Google My Business complements your existing website by giving your business a public identity and presence with a listing on Google. The information that you provide about your business appears on Google Search and Maps. Use Google My Business for free to manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps.
Articles in this section
- SEO: Best Practices
- How often should I update the content on my website?
- Are landing pages indexed by Google for SEO purposes?
- Where is the best place to see how well my website is performing organically?
- How do I claim my Google Business Account?
- How do I update my property's star rating on Google My Business?
- How long does it take for edits on Google My Business profiles to go live?
- What do I need to do to optimise my Google business account?
- How do I Submit my Sitemap to Google Search Console?