These are audiences that have the same purchasing patterns to the customers that have been on the hotel website and/or made bookings. These audiences are based on the people who are most likely to convert.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of a prospecting campaign?
- What dimensions are Google remarketing ads?
- Why do I need to invest budget in brand campaigns?
- Why does Google Ads not always spend the budget allocated?
- Google Ads: What is a lookalike or similar audience targeting?
- Google Ads: Can we bid on other hotels' brand names?
- How often will my sitelinks be updated?
- Can I change the text on my HTML remarketing Ad?
- What can I do with videos that I have for my hotel?
- What are YouTube Bumper Ads?