The two main ad sizes are the static Facebook feed image (at least 1,080 x 1,080px) and Instagram feed image (at least 500 x 500px). There are currently 11 different ad placements available between the two platforms like Facebook messenger and Instagram stories. To learn more about exact image size and other ad specifications, here are the official guidelines: https://www.facebook.com/business/ads-guide/image.
Articles in this section
- What kind of campaigns work best on Facebook?
- How do I check if NetAffinity has access to my Facebook Ads Account?
- What are the optimal Facebook and Instagram ad image sizes?
- Why should I run on-going Facebook campaigns?
- How do I update my payment method on Facebook?
- What payment methods are accepted for Facebook campaigns?
- How do I pull invoices from Facebook?
- How do I get access to my Facebook Ad Account?
- What are UTM tags on Facebook/Instagram, why do we need them and where can we see their data?
- What is a pixel on Facebook/Instagram, why do we need it and how does it work?