The Facebook pixel is a piece of code that enables the passing of information between Facebook/Instagram and your website. This code allows you to track visits from Facebook/Instagram on your website, track campaigns and conversions. It also allows you to build remarketing audiences on Facebook/Instagram based on activity on your website. There is only one pixel per Facebook Ads account, which is added through Google Tag Manager. Once installed, it does not need to be amended or changed unless the Ads Account does.
Articles in this section
- What kind of campaigns work best on Facebook?
- How do I check if NetAffinity has access to my Facebook Ads Account?
- What are the optimal Facebook and Instagram ad image sizes?
- Why should I run on-going Facebook campaigns?
- How do I update my payment method on Facebook?
- What payment methods are accepted for Facebook campaigns?
- How do I pull invoices from Facebook?
- How do I get access to my Facebook Ad Account?
- What are UTM tags on Facebook/Instagram, why do we need them and where can we see their data?
- What is a pixel on Facebook/Instagram, why do we need it and how does it work?