Click on the page you wish to add the Action Bar to in the left hand menu
Click the Action Bar tab
Edit the following items:
- Action Bar - Enable - this lets you know if the Action Bar is pubic or not. You can click on this to amend it.
- Type - tick the option you wish to use. To see a full list of how all the Action Bars look on the website click here.
- Image with Gradient
- Position - tick the option you wish to use.
- Title - The main title of the Action Bar
- Description - Include a short description of what is included
- Background colour - colour for background
- Click on the box to show colour options, alternatively, if you know what colour you wish to add you can type it into the box
- Text Colour - Colour for the text - can be changed to work with Background Colour. White: #ffffff, Black #000000
- Button Link – link to the offer / relevant page
- If linking to another page on the site choose from the dropdown (first box)
- If linking to another website add the link to the second box
- Button Text – text on Call to Action
- Expiry Date and Time - this is the date that the timer is counting down to. Once this has expired, it will take down the Action Bar.
- Image - this is the image that appears when you select the IMAGE Option below. Dimensions required are:
- 'Image' - 250w x 200h pixels
- Image type imagefade and position bottom only - this is image that shows when you choose the 'Image with Gradient' option
- 'Gradient Image' - 795w x 125h pixels
- Save Change