Please make sure you clear your browser cache before resetting the password to ensure your browser does not store an old password.
Please note Booking Engine Passwords require:
- one capital letter, one number and one special character
- new password must be different to last 4 passwords
For security reasons:
- the user will be blocked after 6 login failures
- users will be disabled after 90 days of inactivity
- passwords should be reset every 90 days
- user will get a warning message when they log in saying that their password will expire if it's less than 5 days away
- maximum session time user can stay logged in is 200 minutes
- auto logout after 15 mins of inactivity
If you are still unable to log in or forgot your password, please log a support ticket with our Client Success Team. Please provide the following details:
1) Your booking engine username
2) Your email address
3) Your booking engine URL
Once received we will unblock your user and send you password reset link.
Note: some users can’t log into through Chrome where the username being blocking is not the issue. To solve this, you may need to clear the cookies – follow these steps:
- Open your booking engine url in Google Chrome
- Click on the lock icon in the address bar & click on Cookies
- Select each of the domains appearing here and click on REMOVE to clear the cookies.
- Try logging in again.