- Firstly, load the video to YouTube and get the YouTube ID. This can be found by selecting the Share option below the video and copying the full URL.
- In Website Builder, navigate to your Homepage, and select POP-UP Navigation in the tabs.
- Set POP-UP VIDEO to ON
- Add the URL to POP-UP VIDEO YOUTUBE ID
- Decide which text you’d like to display in PLAY BUTTON TEXT – we’d recommend you keep this very short e.g. Play Now or Play Video.
- Decide if on Desktop you’d like the button to display on the left, right or in the middle.
- SAVE CHANGES.
- Check that the video is displaying correctly on the front end of the site. The video will open in a lightbox and play, once the user selects the Play button.
- See examples of how the play button and lightbox display on both desktop and mobile below:-
Play Button Centre
Play Button Right
Play Button on Mobile
Lightbox on Mobile