On Facebook, you can create campaigns using a lead generation objective that allows consumers to fill out a form, called an "Instant Form," with their contact information. You can also track lead conversion events on your own website using the Facebook pixel.
This is a great way to gather to build up your email database with quality contacts:
- Make the most of mobile: Pre-populated forms means people can submit their contact information with ease, even on the small screen.
- Reduce drop-offs: Our lead ads do most of the work of filling in contact forms, so people are more likely to complete them.
- Find leads that matter: Reach the right people by pairing lead ads with our audience selection and optimisation products.
- Ask the right questions: To get higher-quality leads, customise your forms to ask for the most important information first.
- Integrate with your CRM: Newly generated leads can be synced directly with your CRM, so your sales team can take immediate action.
- Give people what they want: Lead ads can take many forms: quote or demo requests, newsletter subscriptions, event registrations and more.
How to Download Leads from Facebook Lead Ads
If you’re running Facebook Lead Ads, please make sure to download your leads and do a follow up! To download your leads, please feel free to check Facebook instructions, click here to view more.
It's important to note that Facebook keeps these email leads only for 90 days and after that they are lost, so make sure you download them regularly. Another important thing to consider is to name your lead forms as you have multiple for weddings, family stays or rooms. If you don’t categorize them, the leads will get mixed.
Please see instructions below;
- Go to your Business Manager https://business.facebook.com/ and then navigate to your Publishing Tools
- Find Lead Ads Forms and click on Forms Library
- You will be able to Download your leads
Once you download the leads, it's good to start communicating with them while the leads are still "warm". Send them a "Welcome Email" where you showcase your hotel and add a special offer, promo code or just simply list out some of your bestselling offers. Let them know that they'll always be the first ones to hear about your special offers, therefore reinforcing the message that if they stay in your email list, they will get value out of it.