Troubleshooting - if your rateplan is not bookable online, you may need to check the following settings
- Is there availability loaded for each date, roomtype and rateplan in question?
If the rateplan is using pooled availability, check the availability for the default rateplan
- Are there rates loaded for each date, roomtype and rateplan in question?
- Is the rateplan valid for those dates being searched?
Check the rate plan 'valid to' date and ‘valid from’ (step 2 of rate plan set up)
- Is there a closeout in place for that date?
Check all levels of closeout - whole hotel, roomtype and rateplan, or rateplan only.
- Is there a minimum stay set that exceeds the length of stay searched for?
As with closeouts, check all levels.
- Is there a minimum or maximum stay set for the rateplan? (step 2 of rateplan set up).
Is the rateplan enabled for that URL? (step 5 of rate plan set up)
- Is the roomtype enabled for that URL? (under room type settings)
- Is the roomtype enabled for that rateplan? (step 5 of rate plan set up)
- Check the Max and Min Booking Dates (step 2 of rate plan set up)
if set, is the lead-in time searched less than the Min Booking Date / greater than the Max Booking Date?
- Does the rateplan have the Stay On / Arrival On days set? (step 2 of rateplan set up)
- Is the rateplan hidden from general availability search? (step 3 of rate plan set up)
- Are you looking at the right rateplan?
Some rateplans have the same names - use the IDs of the rateplans to distinguish them (found in the URL of pages related to the rateplan, such as /admin/addedittarrif?id=XXXX)
- Check you max hour for bookings on all your urls. (Settings > Urls settings)
- For consolidator booking engines:
Has the property agreed to T&Cs?
Prepay rateplans cannot be shown on group sites - pre-payment tick box on Step 4 when you edit the rateplan